23 days ago
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Base + Uncapped Commission:
Due to exceptional growth and expansion, Hamlyn Williams is looking for experienced Managing Recruitment Consultants to join our Dallas office and be responsible for bringing in new clients as well as full-cycle recruiting. Our Dallas office, along with our San Diego and New York City office, have had record breaking months after months and are planning to have a very impactful 2022. We have seen tremendous success and have made such an amazing impact on our clients’ and candidates’ futures, and we want to bring in people who want to be a part of that.
Who are we?
Hamlyn Williams continues to be the global market leader in Regulated Industries Recruitment. Our brands span across Financial Services, Life Sciences, Technology & Healthcare. Founded in London in 2011, we have continued to expand globally and now have offices in New York, Dallas, San Diego, London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. We believe in being more than just a ‘Staffing Agency’ but Consultants to our Clients and Candidates. We provide more than just staffing needs, but market intel, hiring strategies, D&I initiatives, and many more consulting strategies.
Hamlyn Williams is focused on our people because our people are what makes us successful and impactful. We foster a collaborative, supportive, and dynamic culture that is driven by all levels of the company. We are in a WeWork space with an amazing view, private break out rooms, and free coffee/cold brew all right in the heart of downtown. Hamlyn Williams is invested in your success, so we want you to have:
- A very favorable commission structure (uncapped commission) with base
- Clear promotion targets with a pathway laid out
- Training at all levels, not just entry level training
- Unlimited PTO + holidays + company shutdown between Christmas Eve and New Years
- Early leave every Friday and many social incentives (weekly outings, big biller trips to places like Barcelona and Croatia, etc.)
- Global relocation and visa sponsorship opportunities for any of our 9 global offices (and more to come!)
Who are you?
- A self-starter, passionate, competitive, success driven person, with a desire to make an impact in others’ lives
- Experienced 360/full-desk model recruiter with a proven track record in developing your own business/brand and billings within a niche vertical discipline.
- Experience managing multiple client relationships & accounts
- Ideally you are experienced in Financial Services or Technology recruitment (or similar vertical industry) – but we are open to all markets!
What you will be doing?
As our US business grows, we are looking for experienced recruiters to come in and help scale our recruitment team with a view to becoming a future leader and taking ownership of your market as it continues to grow. HW operates in a 360-recruitment model where you will be involved in account management, business development, sales and recruiting.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are looking to be a part of one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the industry, or just interested in learning more over a confidential conversation, please reach out to email@example.com