Senior Recruitment Manager - Finance and Accounting
Why Hamlyn Williams?
Hamlyn Williams continues to be the global market leader in Regulated Industries Recruitment. Our brands span across Financial Services, Life Sciences, & Technology. Founded in London in 2011, we have continued to expand globally and now have offices in New York, San Diego, London, Cardiff, and Amsterdam.
Due to exceptional performance and market presence, Hamlyn Williams is looking for a sales focused Senior Manager of Finance and Accounting Recruitment in San Diego.
As our US business grows, we are looking for leaders to come in and help scale our F&A recruitment team. You will be an integral part of our journey acting as both a recruitment team lead and strategic leader for the larger Financial Services division. Our F&A recruitment team acts as an integral part within the cross collaboration amongst our US Technology, Financial Services, and Life Sciences divisions.
We are looking for an experienced Manager to join us with a view of further leadership growth, team development, and taking ownership of your market as it continues to grow.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience within the Financial Services recruiting space ideally but not limited to Finance, Account, Legal, etc.
- Experience managing high performing teams and leaders
- Years working a 360/full-desk model (both sales/account management & recruiting) while managing multiple client relationships & accounts
- Proven track record in developing your own business and billings within a niche (candidate and client short) vertical discipline
- Desire to grow a function to large scale while managing and developing recruitment consultants and future leaders
- Positive attitude and an engaging business-like approach
A snapshot of the role:
- Targeting new clients and top tier talent while acting as a consultant between the candidate and client, coaching both through the interview process.
- Offer recommendations and educate clients and candidates of current talent market conditions
- Lead a team of specialized 360/full desk F&A recruiters, being a recruiting business partner, and subject matter expert
- Allocate your sales and recruiting team to current open positions, proactive searches and set sales/recruiting KPI’s
- Work closely with the Associate Director of Financial Services to build out operations and strategy for organization
- Mentor, coach and develop a high-performing recruiting team
- Expertly communicate and provide timely feedback, expectations, and accountability for results to your team.
- Assist in achieving weekly placement goals.
What HW offers you:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential
- Excellent commission structure with management commission
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401K
- Commuter Benefits, Paid Sabbatical, Work from Anywhere Policy
- Very favorable and large PTO plan + public holidays + free vacation between Christmas & New Year
- Regular Vacation Incentives (most recently we’ve been to Croatia & Barcelona)
- True 40 hour work week (3:00pm leave on Fridays!)
- Global relocation and visa sponsorship opportunities (offices in NYC, San Diego, London, Cardiff, and Amsterdam and more to come!)
- In-house leadership and management Training Programs
- Advancement opportunities with clear targets