£35k - £45k
6 months ago
Our client, one of the well-positioned international bank with steadily growing CIB businesses is looking to invite a data analyst who is keen to step up in their career.
Analysts with a strong command of Excel, good analytical skills, and client service/operations background are welcome to apply.
For inquiries and direct CV application, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Input clients’ referential data and maintain data quality by identifying reconciliation breaks and collaborate with other teams to resolve the breaks across multiple systems
- Timely update referential data after the creation, amendment, and closure of client accounts and provide expert advice regarding the clients’ referential perimeter
- Work closely with IT team to ensure the smooth implementation of system enhancements
- Provide support to other regional teams on the improvement of client referential data quality provide ad hoc support to regional/global initiatives when necessary
- Escalate matters in a timely manner to the manager and maintain open communication with teams on other sites by enabling a frequent bilateral flow of information
- Bachelor’s degree or above
4+ years of working experience
- practical working knowledge of Client Referential data and prior experience handling corporate and institutional clients is strongly preferred
- Good data analysis and reconciliation abilities
Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Ability to multitask and work in fast-paced environments
- Good command of spoken & written English; Cantonese is a plus
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Data Analyst