60,000 - 95,000
12 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a leading payments firm that is looking to grow its sales team under a new Head of Sales to help grow into new markets in Europe.
As a Senior Regional Sales Manager Germany, you’ll be targeting international mid-sized companies and e-commerce merchants in Germany. You’ll be responsible for expending our client base in Germany by promoting the benefits of the business and the Group ecosystem at prospective clients and to decision making units.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for originating new business and achieving commercial targets, through managing various inbound & outbound lead channels and cooperating with Inside Sales, Marketing, Partnerships and outsourced Telesales companies.
- You will own the full sales cycle from lead-to-customer (lead-generation, sales, onboarding), by executing sales activities and managing a healthy sales pipeline via telephone, virtual and face-to-face client meetings.
- You will build your brand as thought-leader at events, online and to our prospective clients by sharing industry trends and in-depth knowledge of our products and solutions
What we’re looking for:
- You are fluent in German and English, with additional European languages a plus
- You embrace the predictable revenue model and our value-based selling approach
- You are a true sales specialist, a (FX) payment expert and a likeable sales professional
- You have a proven track record of exceeding new business sales targets in B2B market
- You are a payment expert with over 5 years’ experience in e-commerce or international trade
- You have a deep understanding of the cross-border payment ecosystem and FX products (pre)
- You have an existing network of international SME-sized B2B traders in ecommerce
I am a market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.