£55,000 - £75,000
6 months ago
Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate / Regulatory Affairs Manager
International Consultancy Organisation – Fully Remote
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a medium-sized international consultancy based in Europe that is in a major phase of growth and looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate / Manager. You will be in the global operations unit, providing regulatory consultancy services for a range of clients dealing with registration and post-licensing activities of pharmaceutical products.
As a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate / Manager, you will need:
- Registration (coordination of EU procedures)
- Post MAA (preparation and submission of variations, renewals, PSUSA)
- Promotional materials reviewed to EFPIA/IFPIA guidelines
- Writing of regulatory documents
- Experience dealing with agencies or partners
- Due diligence on the dossier
If you are a skilled Regulatory Affairs Associate / Manager, you can apply by:
Selecting the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Regulatory Affairs market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Biotech and Pharmaceutical industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Joseph Sadig at 0203 545 1124 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.