about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered exclusivley with a Medical Technology company based in the Berlin area that is in a Major phase of growth and looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager..
The role will involve:
- Taking on a independant position where you will be working closely witht the senior management tteam to develop and execute regulatory strategy
- Leading the Medical Software certifcation
- Responsible for maintaining technical files
- Work closely with cross functional teams to to create and implement document processes
As a Regulatory Affairs manager you will need:
- Experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Medical device background.Specific medical technology experience would be advantegous
- Knowledge of international and European MDR and international/European standards
- Be able to work independantly in a company that is in a major phase of growth
I am a Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Medical Device industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Leah at +44 020 3545 1118 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.