£80,000 - £95,000
6 months ago
Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager - Innovative Biopharmaceutical Company
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a large pharmaceutical company based in the UK that is in a major phase of growth and looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager.
As a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will need:
- Knowledge of regulations, guidelines and other requirements for human medicinal product marketing authorization and maintenance
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, or in Clinical Research Organizations or at a regulatory authority
- Experience in regulatory affairs with specific experience on regulatory pre-submission and post-approval activities and preparation of new marketing authorization in Europe and the UK
- Understand the development and life-cycle management of drugs and regulatory processes
- At least 5 years of regulatory experience in oncology
- Fluent in English
If you are a skilled Regulatory Affairs Manager, you can apply by:
Selecting the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Regulatory Affairs market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Biotech and Pharmaceutical industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Joseph Sadig at 0203 545 1124 or at email@example.com.