5 months ago
We are working very closely with a globally recognised Medical Device company in Switzerland that is looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager that has experience in the transition from MDD to MDR
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Support in the preparation and execution of audits
- Participation in the respective product development teams
- Assessment of all products with regard to their risk potential
- Country lead responsibilities where you will be responsible for both the production plant and another plant
As a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager you will need:
- Extensive Regulatory affairs experience
- A background in Medical Devices
- Experience with the MDD to MDR transition
- Being able to read and write in German
If you are a skilled Regulatory Affairs Manager/ Senior specialist looking for the next step you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Regulatory Affairs market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Medical Device industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Leah at +44 020 3545 1118 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.