4 months ago
- Formulate and review policies and procedures including compliance manual
- Establish and maintain business conduct and other compliance programs for business, and conducting regulatory risk assessments and program implementation.
- Provide compliance advice and support to the wealth management businesses and functions
- Prepare compliance governance reports
- Engage and maintain strong relationship with regulatory authorities and handle all related enquiries (including regulatory inspections and audits)
- Design, develop and implement compliance training and promote compliance culture
- Bachelor degree in Law, Accounting, business or finance or equivalent work experience. Prior legal training and work experiences is advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of HKMA/SFC regulations
- Minimum 6 years of compliance advisory experience in banks or professional firms
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to prioritise and deliver high quality work
- Independent with a strategic mindset, open to tackling new issues and sounding out new ideas
- A good team player with excellent communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a team of energetic and passionate individuals. Please apply here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.