150, 000 - 185,000
3 months ago
Jan - March 2020
Leading International Private Bank hiring in Luxembourg.
Hamlyn Williams Private Banking are working with our key client who are expanding across a variety of their teams. Our client is a top tier private banking name who is a key player in Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate Banking offering solutions to all private banking needs. If you are a senior relationship manager looking for a strong and stable platform to service your clients please do get in touch. Markets hiring: French, Dutch, Scandinavian, Southern Europe, Russia / CIS, German.
What will be your role?
- You will be responsible for acquiring, building and maintaining relationships with new clients and intermediaries from and in your respective countries. The position is based in Luxembourg. You will report to the Head of private banking.
- Detect client needs and preferences and offer appropriate products and services (financial, legal and tax products)
- Ensure that client instruction is well executed in order to guarantee a high level of service.
- Coordinate client events (conferences and sponsored activities) and organize key-actions in order to acquire new clients.
- Keep abreast of developments in financial markets and make sure the bank’s investment strategy is properly implemented
- At least 10 years of experience in a business development activity, allowing you to acquire a strong network of HNW and UHNW individuals.
- Excellent knowledge of the products and services that HNWI’s typically require.
- A relevant University background
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build sustainable relationships.
- A high level of integrity and ethics.
- Proven negotiation skills.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org