Los Angeles, CA
about 1 year ago
Our client is a fast growing banking headquartered in Los Angeles who is looking for a Senior Reporting & Data Integration Analyst to join their team. This individual will combine their knowledge of data analytics as well as BSA and OFAC regulations to help support the Compliance team with various projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics or related field; Masters / Advanced Degree in in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics or related field preferred
- 6+ years of directly related experience
- Advanced knowledge of SAS and SQL
- Advanced knowledge of Data and Analytics
- Strong knowledge of Business Insight Tools (ex., Business Objects, Cognos) and Visual Analytics Tools (ex., Tableau, Oracle Visual Analytics, Power BI, Spotfire)
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power and SharePoint products (advanced SharePoint Site Management experience is a plus)
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develops a strong knowledge of applications within the bank, and interactions between systems, to develop data marts and data analytics solutions.
- Creates, prepares, and documents detailed specifications of the programs utilized to pull and analyze the data. Includes: creation and use of documents to facilitate the request and data integrity of the data that is provided to the BSA/OFAC team members.
- Leverages knowledge of applications within the bank to interpret data requests and identify data analytics opportunities. Design and code functions of the application in accordance with the standards and architectural guidelines.
- Work with IT to integrate new systems, documents business and system logic and creates tables/views to incorporate aggregated data into reports
- Assist in determining the impact of operational systems and provide input into their resolution via data extraction and quantification.
- Ensures the timely delivery of Business-as-Usual Reports to internal and external BSA/OFAC & Compliance Business Partners
- Ensures that all scripts and processes are documented.
- Assists team members to integrate new data sources into existing reports and/or build new reports using the Bank’s approved reporting platforms.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you meet the desired skill set, feel free to apply directly with an updated resume!