3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with one of the highest valued fintech companies in the world. This global internet payments business specifically operates within the fashion retail sector, creating more affordable methods for the consumer to shop online and offline. As they continue to execute their scale across EMEA APAC & the US markets, they are currently looking to hire strategic internal contributors within their analytics space.
We are currently looking for a Senior Risk Analyst who will collaborate with the shopping risk team to secure their app from malicious urls & high unpaid merchants. You will be tasked with reducing consumer and merchant risk on the app shopping browser.
As a Senior Risk Analyst you will be:
- Support the product teams in improving the consumer experience.
- Communicate with various stakeholders and build relationships.
- Take ownership of individual tasks, anticipate risks and adapt to changing priorities.
- Understand relevant regulatory and legislative changes.
- Challenge current processes and identify areas for improvements.
As Senior Risk Analyst you will need:
- A degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics.
- Able to extract and manipulate data, can use various programming languages (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Experience using dashboards such as Qliksense, Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience within risk management
- Experience with Fraud/AML
If this role is of interest to you select the Apply button below or contact me directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 3545 1136 or at email@example.com.