Los Angeles, CA, USA
3 months ago
We are working with a large banking client of ours based in Los Angeles who is looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to work under the direction of the Enterprise Risk Governance Officer.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience in banking with 3 years in a risk or compliance management position
- 3+ years of experience in Liquidity and Market risk management, operations, project management, analytics, audit or a related role for a large-scale business
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assisting the Enterprise Risk Governance Officer in areas with high residual risk, develop processes and systems to mitigate, transfer, alleviate or reduce risk to acceptable tolerances.
- Coordinating with the Enterprise Risk team to prepare consolidated enterprise risk management monitoring dashboards
- Consulting services to the risk owner.
- Assisting the Enterprise Risk Governance Officer to develop good communication channels to ensure risks are proactively identified and addressed
- Assisting the Enterprise Risk Governance Officer to update and maintain risk appetite, risk policies and risk dashboards
- Maintaining a central library of risk policies for applicable risk categories
- Assessing additional training needs and evaluate available resources
- Assisting the Enterprise Risk Governance Officer in coordinating all regulatory examinations, as well as reporting findings and statuses to senior executives and/or the Bank's board of directors committee.
If this opportunity interests you and you would like to explore further, please get in touch.