EUR 70,000 - 90,000 per annum
5 months ago
- Management of the day to day operations of the Compliance & Risk Department.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer about compliance issues, whilst producing comments, advice, and guidelines in compliance matters.
- Drafting and amending procedures and policies.
- On a regular basis, reviewing and advising teams in certain files and results from name screening.
- Liaising with supervisory authorities for clarification and guidelines in AML/ KYC and data protection.
- Checking and implementing regulatory changes at global, EU and national levels.
- You hold a Master’s degree
- You have a successful experience of at least 4 years in a Luxembourg PFS, in the fields of Legal, Audit and/ or Compliance.
- You benefit from proven experience in dealing with name screening tools.
- You have a good understanding of operational needs and constraints.
- You have excellent communication and influencing skills in English and French. Any other language will be considered an asset.