29 days ago
We are currently partnered with a leading asset management firm with offices in the New York, Dallas, Boston, Raleigh, and Kentucky areas. This firm is well known for its industry-leading diversity and inclusion, benefits, and work culture.
The Senior Risk Manager - RSA Archer would join a team responsible for implementing RSA Archer into the firms' GRC framework.
- Provide SME to guide the business
- Assist in firm-wide development of the application
- Full cycle responsibility (meeting requirements, testing, convert)
- Educate in the rollout to the firm
- Provide support once the application is implemented
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Bachelors' degree
- 5+ years of experience using Archer in financial services
- SME in RSA Archer application
- Project Management
- Analytical, problem solving
- Collaborative/team mindset
This role will consider sponsorship on a case-by-case basis.
If you are interested in this role please feel free to apply!