Varies by location
29 days ago
We are currently partnered with a leading asset management firm with offices in the New York, Dallas, Boston, Raleigh, and Kentucky areas. This firm is well known for its industry-leading diversity and inclusion, benefits, and work culture.
The Senior Risk Manager would join a team responsible for the risk management within the firm's fund and investment operation. This team is heavily involved in mutual funds and other various investment products.
- Discover risks that support the operational risk framework
- Help with risk assessments and controls
- Work closely with management and other stakeholders to support the firms fund's and investment operation
- Manage multiple tasks
- Provide support to younger associates
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience in audit, risk, or public accounting
- Data Analytics
- Risk management
- Risk assessment and controls
- ETF knowledge a plus
- Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau
- Conceptualize complex risk to stakeholders
This role will consider sponsorship on a case-by-case basis.
If you are interested in this role please feel free to apply!