6 months ago
Senior Risk Analytics
Hamlyn William is partnered with a leading Asset Manager based in Hamburg. Due to strong growth, they are looking to add a new hire to their Risk team.
As a Senior Risk Analytics you will:
- Methodical in-house consulting for the structuring of investment products from a risk perspective vis-à-vis the management and the specialist departments
- Close cooperation with the Risk Analytics department in the use and further development of our risk models
- Adequate support for risk-relevant issues from the perspectives of business units, customers and auditors
- Conception and implementation of ad hoc analyzes based on the existing model landscape
- Participation in the implementation of an in-house data architecture that adequately takes into account the current and future requirements of risk management
- Responsibility for a consistently high quality of the asset models for our solar, hydro, wind and real estate asset classes in our international investment portfolio
As a Senior Risk Analytics you will need:
- Completed degree in (business) mathematics, physics, quantitative finance or a comparable education
- Several years of professional experience in consulting, auditing or risk management
- Communication skills
- Good knowledge of the relevant supervisory regulations such as MaRisk, CRR, Solvency II as well as the common accounting standards according to HGB, GAAP, and IFRS
- Good knowledge of financial and cash flow models as well as risk measurement procedures (especially market and counterparty risks)
- Business fluent German and English skills, additional foreign language skills are an advantage
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at email@example.com.