Atlanta, Georgia / USA Remote
$120,000 - $150,000
6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are working in partnership with a high growth tech SaaS company focusing within the Life Science industry who are looking to expand their technical division and seeking a Senior Product Manager to join them as they continue their growth and expansion into 2022.
This opportunity is a critical position with significant business ownership in the organisation. As a new member of the growing team, you will help mould both team culture and the product, including serving as a role model to others as expansion continues. The main responsibility is to define and deliver the vision for their product, delivering a world-class user experience.
The position can be based out of the organisations HQ in New Jersey or can be fully remote across the US allowing the successful professional to work remotely with travel to their office as and when required.
- Key responsibility and involvement with the product. Delivering key product deliverables and working across the company on various areas such as customer deployments, support and quality assurance
- Core responsibilities for owning and managing the product roadmap. This will include providing customers and internal groups with detailed insights in to future features and product direction
- Internal and external stakeholder management to identify customer demand, relating this feedback in to detailed and thorough feature requirements
- You will complete market and competitor analysis, implementing the information found in this into the product roadmap and to validate customer requirements
- Working with engineering to scope, prioritize, and deliver new capabilities with focus on complete end to end customer scenarios
- You will be responsible for working with support and site reliability teams to understand and address issues impacting product vitality, trading between features and technical debt when required
- Core responsibilities for defining, measuring and owning KPIs to assess the effectiveness and performance of the product. Allowing Identification on opportunities for improvement and setting action plans to implement accordingly
- You will be responsible for helping set the overall processes, tools and strategy to be used by the product team
- Helping and supporting other members of the product team, such as Product Owners and Scrum Masters within the company
- Over 5 years’ experience as a Product Manager for a SaaS product
- Bachelor's degree in a technology or BioPharma related field
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- Previous experience in the full process of creating a product roadmap from scratch and delivering planned features
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders. Able to translate between Technical and Functional stakeholders, entrepreneurial, startup attitude.
- The ability to work with flexible and strict timelines and priorities, stepping in to take additional responsibility where and when required to
- Experience within a GMP relevant BioPharma space is a big plus but not essiential
If you have the relevant skill set, ambition and drive to move into a position like this please apply or contact Jamie Watts on firstname.lastname@example.org