10 days ago
We are currently working with a global Medical Device MNC for a few sales position. This role will be looking at dental equipment covering the HK market. We are looking for someone who has experience within sales from the pharmaceutical and medical device industry.
This is an exciting yet challenging role in a rapidly expanding business, with the use of high-tech and innovation.
As a Senior Sales Specialist you will be:
- Responsible for working with assisnged accounts and team within the organisation, including direction, motivation and development of sales plans, targets and strategies and the removal of obstacles to success
- Provide all appropriate reporting to Manager including feedback from customers on a weekly and monthly report
- Responsible for the sales area as 'their business' and be willing to take responsibility for its planning and development in what is a high growth business
- Acquire and maintain detailed knowledge of the company's products
- Evaluate levels of customer, product and systems knowledge via in-field assessment
- Build strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure usage of company products and gain greater market share by focusing high value activity and selling
- Engage certified doctors and develop potential for new cases; engage non-certified doctors and establish their potential as company account
As a Senior Sales Specialist you will need:
- BS or BA preferred and/or equivalent experience
- A degree in sales, marketing or a related science discipline would be an advantage
- 2+ years sales experience
- Medical, orthodontic, and/or dental sales and/or marketing experience preferred
- Solid analytical and business planning skills
- High integrity and ability to function effectively in high performance team
- Capacity to execute marketing plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to diverse customer audiences
- Can command good English
- Computer knowledge is required
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at email@example.com.