$90,000 - 120,000 + Equity
4 months ago
We are partnered with a global unicorn Crypto Fintech looking to make strides in regards to their financial crime division as they continue to grow. A global leader in coin issuance, they now support the full lifecycle of the crypto investment. They are passionate in being a chief constituent in propelling the future of crypto - and are looking for crypto-passionate people to join them!
Reporting directly to the Chief Compliance Officer, the Sanctions Compliance Associate will be the point of contact for all sanctions related inquiries. This person will interact with members in all levels of the company, leading vendor integrations, overseeing watchlist screening performance, conducting and reporting complex investigations, developing key performance indicators, and maintaining program and procedures documents.
- 3 + years' experience directly involved with sanctions - specifically OFAC.
- An experienced AML and Sanctions professional with profound knowledge of sanction regulations/ best practices within financial services.
- Experience implementing/maintaining automated screening tools for sanctions, PEP, and adverse media.
- Background in completing OFAC blocked/rejected reports.
- Experience with drafting standard operating procedures and working cross-functionally to implement these procedures.
- Work alongside the Chief Compliance Officer the Sanctions Compliance Program.
- Work with various stakeholders to assess sanctions risks for new products and services.
- Provide guidance interdepartmentally as the point of contact for sanctions related inquiries.
- Conduct daily operations including screening, investigations, and OFAC reporting.
- Develop KPIs around sanctions operations.
- Oversee watchlist screening performance.
You can apply by selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance Fraud, and Financial Crimarket specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Kayla Bane, email@example.com or (619) 326-3672