$150,000 + bonus
4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with global Life Science company to assist them with hiring a Senior SAP Business Analyst with a Supply Chain focus. They have often been awarded Employer of the Year and recently was listed in the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies.
What the role with entail:
- Leading application support, small enhancements and application integration within the Procure to Pay (P2P) area.
- Focusing on operational support.
- Working with logistics (MM, SD and QM) to integrate with P2P.
- Supporting business processes and process optimisation using SAP Master Data.
- Responsible for coordinating all testing.
- Remote Working
- 8-10 years’ experience of SAP configuration within: Material Management (MM) and Inventory Management (IM) / Warehouse Management (WM) and Material Requirement Planning (MRP).
- Completed several P2P implementations.
- Ability to integrate non SAP systems.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment is desirable.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 675 2956 or email email@example.com.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ellen Hickey https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-hickey-609a33b7/.