€80, 000 - €100, 000
3 months ago
Who will I be working for?
You will be employed by a world leading professional services company who absolutely dominate the IT consultancy space. You will be working alongside and managing some of the best in the business, at a firm that is dedicated to nurturing, growing and investing in its own talent. You can be based anywhere in Germany, you must just be willing to travel occasionally to visit client sites.
What will I be doing?
- Deliver technical security solutions for customers
- Assists customer organizations with planning and implementing complex architecture solutions.
- Responsible for deploying and overseeing our customers cloud computing strategy. This includes cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and designing cloud management and monitoring strategies
- Evaluate cloud architectures as well as application architecture and deploy cloud environments
- Recommend non-native supplementary security solutions for a cloud implementation like vulnerability management, data governance, and marketplace tools
- Support a data protection strategy for a cloud solution
- Create, maintain and align our customers Information Security policies with industry best practices and business needs in the adoption of cloud services and technologies.
- Deliver technical security configuration architecture expertise in implementing cross-organizational information sharing.
- Support the execution of a consulting-led strategy including sales, presales, delivery
- Collaborate closely with architects, designers, engineers, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products are built to the highest security standards
What skills do I need?
- Understand the implementation of workloads and security for AWS / Azure cloud solutions (like key vault, Azure Active directory, Information protection, Data encryptions, Security center, Identity, and access control, Monitoring and Logging
- Strong understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design, and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Azure and AWS architecture designs connecting Azure and AWS to enterprise infrastructure
- Experienced with the typical cloud components of front end platforms, back end platforms, cloud-based delivery, and network
- Experience with Directories, SSO, Federation, Delegated administration, API gateways, SOA services
- Experience in preparing standard security operating procedure e.g. key backup, key recovery, encryption for Azure and AWS)
- Working knowledge and understanding of networking technologies such as LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, load balancers, firewalls, etc.
What skills could be of further use to me?
- Security certifications (e.g. GICSP, CISM, CISSP, CCSP)
- AWS solution architect certification
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect certification
- Experience architecting security and IAM solutions within Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other cloud providers
- Experience with Federation concepts and technologies particularly with solutions from ADFS and Ping Identity
- Experience in managing role-based access control (RBAC) and Implementation of Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
What benefits do I get?
- Attractive compensation models and flexible working hours
- Modern and employee oriented environment with exciting career opportunities and access to various training
- Working for a company which has been one of the fastest growing and most successful IT consultancies worldwide for years
- A multicultural working environment with an open culture and knowledge sharing
- Working on innovations within a variety of challenging projects at different customers
- A visionary and truly passionate team with a high sense of responsibility, integrity, and transparency