€80,000 - €100,000
4 months ago
Who will I be working for?
You will be employed by a world leading professional services company who absolutely dominate the IT consultancy space. You will be working alongside and managing some of the best in the business, at a firm that is dedicated to nurturing, growing and investing in its own talent. You can be based anywhere in Germany, you must just be willing to travel occasionally to visit client sites.
What will I be doing?
- Deliver technical security solutions for customers
- Be Subject-matter expert for all IAM topics relating cloud and on-premises enterprise solutions and technologies
- Design and implementation of IAM Solutions
- Drive the adoption of Authentication and Authorization reference architectures for existing, new and emerging IAM technologies and designing creative solutions to address complex, global IAM problems
- Analyze the Identity and Access Management enterprise governance processes and drive IAM standards adoption
- IAM Project management and IAM lead support
- Lead technical delivery of IAM projects/services for our customers by working directly with key business stakeholders, executives and project teams
What skills do I need?
- Experience in planning and implementing complex architecture solutions
- Familiar with Privileged Identity Management and Privileged Access Management
- Identity Program Assessment and Blueprinting
- Digital Identity Risk Assessment
- Familiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID, and OAuth
- Experienced in Manage role-based access control (RBAC) and Implement Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Federation concepts and technologies particularly with solutions from ADFS and Ping Identity
- Must be able to work independently or with a team, under minimum supervision and manage projects on your own
- A personal style that is open-minded and collaborative
What skills could be of further use to me?
- Security certifications (e.g. GICSP, CISM, CISSP, CCSP)
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Certification or AWS certification
- Experience architecting security and IAM solutions within Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and, preferably, other cloud providers
- Experience with Directories, SSO, Federation, Delegated administration, API gateways, SOA services
What benefits do I get?
- Attractive compensation models and flexible working hours
- Modern and employee oriented environment with exciting career opportunities and access to various training
- Working for a company which has been one of the fastest growing and most successful IT consultancies worldwide for years
- A multicultural working environment with an open culture and knowledge sharing
- Working on innovations within a variety of challenging projects at different customers
- A visionary and truly passionate team with a high sense of responsibility, integrity, and transparency