Boston, MA, USA
$100 per hour
6 months ago
Have you been looking for the next step up in your career? Maybe even an opportunity to work on global automation projects? Well here is a chance to do both and work for one of the biggest Pharmaceutical industry end-users.
My client is a medical technology global leader which aims to aid and impact the treatment for all patients suffering from various diseases. Ultimately this company saves lives and that could be your job too. They have a century's worth of experience as a market leader in the treatment of disease and cancers which was only possible through groundbreaking innovation.
If you are excited at the prospect of working for this company, then see if you match the criteria below;
- Delta V batch experience (5 years min)
- Whole project lifecycle experience
- Senior or lead automation engineer experience
- Pharmaceutical experience (7 years min)
- Programming from scratch
- Good communication skills - for global projects
If you match the criteria then do not miss out. APPLY NOW!!