140 - 180K
about 1 month ago
We are working with a Global Powerhouse Law Firm, introducing the top talent and technology in the industry. They are looking to add a Senior SOAR Engineer located in the Chicago area, though can likely feature fully remote function.
As a Senior SOAR Engineer you will:
- Automate the Incident Response playbooks in the Cloud.
- Design and plan in-house and cloud infrastructure solutions and POC’s, logging all detection and response activity.
- Ensure SOAR capabilities are engineered to anticipate infrastructure growth.
- Establish integration tools to create automated IR workflows, producing faster results and adaptive defense within the Client’s infrastructure.
- Configure security systems to aid in the discovery of IOC’s and developing or contributing to documentation such as standard operating procedures, playbooks, briefings and executive reports.
As a Senior SOAR Engineer you will need:
- 6+ years of experience in SOAR and SIEM.
- Hands on security engineering expertise with strong Python scripting and Linux exposure.
- Extensive knowledge with IBM QRadar SIEM.
- Be a key contributor to SOAR team and effectively lead and adapt a strong security culture.
- Communicate with Senior Management on team’s security initiatives.
If you are a skilled Senior SOAR Engineer you can apply by:
Select the Apply Button or contact me directly.
I am a Cyber Defense market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Cyber Security industry. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Eric Jakuel at (646) 685-4866 or at email@example.com.