£70,000 - £75,000
about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are excited to be partnering with a growing technology business looking to enhance and strengthen their development division as they have their eyes set on European expansion moving into 2022.
The organisation have developed a platform to change the way we use transportation and go from A to B by allowing users to personalise their journeys to provide a sufficient, fast and enjoyable experience whilst traveling. It enables users to have the likes of Door to Door planning, live updates & news, journey watchdogs and the ability to stores tickets in one secure place.
As they accelerate their growth of the business a position has become available for a Senior Software Engineer to join them based within their Midlands office.
- Maintain and develop systems and processes to help the team deploy, monitor, test and continuously deliver new features and improvements to our technology.
- Responsible for the development and growth of the platform
- Close work with the CTO to align architecture and infrastructure reviews of the platform with internal stakeholders, suppliers
- Communication across the product team to produce production code to match commercial requirements
- 3 + years Scala experience or sound core Java experience
- 3 + years’ experience on AWS is essential
- Experience with the likes of API Gateway, Kinesis, DynamoDB, Cloudformation
- Jira or Git experience
- Must be able to commute to midlands based office at least 1 time a week
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- £70,000 - £75,000 basic salary
- Hybrid working model – 1/2 days in office rest WFH
- Share options
- Professional, Personal & Vocational budgets
- Flexible working
- No Micro-management
- Free Mental Health support through MEP
If you are interested in the position and have the relevant experience then please apply for the position or contact Jamie Watts on email@example.com