$140,000 - $225,000
Full Stack - BH
2 months ago
Senior Software Engineer – Full Stack – Java, React
My client is an international financial technology firm that empowers businesses of all sizes to utilize digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce, and financial applications worldwide. My clients’ products and platforms provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure, and capital formation.
My clients’ treasury and payments infrastructure services, available through the Internal Account and APIs, help bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain-based finance. Combined, my clients’ suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, international, efficient, and inclusive financial system.
Over the next year, my client is going to grow their API customer base and empower even more businesses to easily integrate and benefit from the breakthrough of programmable money on the internet.
If you are data-driven, interested in building something meaningful, and would love to work in an entrepreneurial environment, my client is thrilled to meet you!
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Platform Services team, you will lead teams technically to build scalable microservices that are responsible for secure and reliable APIs that transfer value and assets across all blockchain protocols and traditional banking protocols.
- Challenging and exciting problems centered around digital currencies and their adoption
- Working with multiple teams to design, develop, test and ship outstanding features
- Building publicly accessible APIs that make it easy for developers to integrate with payment systems
- Integrating Platform Services with financial technologies and leading banks to enable a larger number of customers access to fast, secure, and low-cost payment channels
- Writing the infrastructure to develop outstanding payment experiences, including data sources, messaging systems, and APIs
- Extending in-house blockchain systems infrastructure to support the tokenization of the world
- 4+ years of professional software development experience in object-oriented languages – Java.
- Experience with payment systems
- A broad understanding of API design and REST principles
- Knowledge with Cloud Services
- Experience with SQL databases and designing schemas
- Deep focus on coding standards and code quality