4 months ago
Senior Supply Chain Planner
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with an exciting pharmaceutical company that is looking for an experienced Supply Chain professional to join the company as a Senior Supply Chain Planner
The Senior Supply Chain Planner role is responsible for improving supply chain activity for assigned products, providing specialist product knowledge to the business with regard to manufacture, supply, planning, scheduling and compliance.
- Demand analysis
- Requirements planning & inventory management
- KPI tracking and performance management
- Inventory procurement and purchase order management
- Input to Supply Review Meetings and Sales & Operations Planning processes
- Responding to affiliate, partner, pre-wholesaler or customer enquiries and needs
- Compilation and maintenance of GDP records and compliance
- Financial reconciliation of inventory and non-inventory purchasing
- Maintenance of GxP records and reports
- Change control and management
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain professional to join a fast-growing innovative company that is in a major growth phase.
To be considered for this role you need to have experience in Supply Chain in the pharma/biotech/medical device