7 months ago
Hamlyn Williams – placing talent that makes a difference.
We continue to live by our motto and to be the main choice recruiter for many worldwide enterprises within our chosen markets.
Founded in London in 2011, we have continued to expand globally and now have offices in New York, Dallas, San Diego, London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, Hong Kong and Shenzhen.
As a result of our continued growth for the Amsterdam office, we are hiring a Talent Acquisition Consultant to help work with the leadership team to deliver our 2022 growth plans for the office.
Based in central Amsterdam, we’re looking for Talent Acquisition experts who have a good understanding of the local recruitment market ideally with a strong network.
- Execute against Hamlyn Williams Netherlands talent strategy.
- Actively source candidates (active and passive) through networking, social media and online database searching to build a future talent pool.
- Build a strong network of local graduates and recruiters.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for all candidates.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the leadership team to identify requirements.
- Build strong relationships with local Universities and Colleges to ensure Hamlyn Williams becomes the employer of choice for graduates.
- Pre-screening and qualifying candidates prior to introduction to relevant stakeholder.
- Develop, deliver and manage creative attraction strategies, including where and how to advertise roles to attract quality candidates.
- Create engaging job advert and content for, job boards, social media and specialist publications.
- Support management for on-boarding, ensuring effective transition into the business.
What You Will Receive
- A Competitive base salary with bonuses.
- Incredible career progression opportunities
- Unlimited paid holiday
- On-site recreation equipment, such as pool tables
- Standard beer fridge and free coffee.
- Incentives for achieving targets
- An amazing team around you that will really help you drive your success, both long and short term
What do we look for?
- A driven individual, with a passion for recruitment
- Proven recruitment experience, managing all aspects of the recruitment cycle, ideally with graduate-level candidates
- Advanced interviewing skills as well as the ability to coach and train managers in interview techniques.
- Knowledge of recruitment marketing including internet-based, social media, advertising and direct sourcing methods.
- Up to date knowledge of relevant recruitment-related legislation.
- Fluent in Dutch and English language
- Tenacious, assertive and able to professionally challenge and influence decisions.
- Excellent communication skills
- A methodological approach to admin and paperwork
- Resilient, Persuasive, and a Positive mentality
If this sounds like the role that you’ve been waiting for, then apply today!
If you would like to explore this role further or would like to know about other opportunities in the market, please feel free to give me a call on 020 3545 1134 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org