4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with one of the highest valued fintech companies in the world. This global internet payments business specifically operates within the fashion retail sector, creating more affordable methods for the consumer to shop online and offline. As they continue to execute their scale up across EMEA APAC & the US markets, they are currently looking to hire a senior tech recruiter.
As a Senior Recruiter you will:
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive hiring plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Coordinate closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
As a Senior Recruiter you will need:
- At least 3 years of experience recruiting in a high growth environment.
- The ability to source for technical roles using LinkedIn, Github or Stack Overflow.
- A strong focus on candidate experience - we aim to provide a fantastic candidate experience for everyone.
- Fluency in English. Swedish is not a requirement.
If this role is of interest to you select the Apply button below or contact me directly. Contact Daisy Pathy on 020 4536 4003 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.