4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global-leading FinTech business, which is revolutionising the world of e-commerce and fashion retail. This company is currently looking to grow out its Talent Acquisition team and is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to focus on technical hires.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter you will:
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive hiring plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Coordinate closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
We would love to meet with someone with:
- At least 3 years of experience recruiting in a high growth environment.
- The ability to source for technical roles using LinkedIn, Github or Stack Overflow.
- A strong focus on candidate experience - we aim to provide a fantastic candidate experience for everyone.
- Fluency in English.
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Alissa Bailey on 020 45 25 6949 or at email@example.com