about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are working with a global leading Fintech/Fashion Retail scale up organisation looking to expand their technical recruitment division across multiple locations across their global office locations.
Due to the high scale growth of the organisation and the technical positions they are now investing into globally they are looking to hire experienced Technical Recruiters to be based out of their Berlin hub to manage technical recruitment across Germany for the organisation.
Your aim is to drive the entire hiring process from start to finish - sourcing the candidates, interviewing and delivering the offers. In essence a internal 360 recruitment position liaising with the hiring teams and candidates. This will be across various technology departments within the organisation as they expand various teams.
- Creating job ads, specifications
- Handling/processing candidate applications
- Managing the full process from sourcing to delivering offers to candidates
- Liaising closely with hiring managers
- Using various sourcing tools to find and approach talent
Some key requirements are:
- Technical Recruitment experience (minimum of 2 years)
- The ability to source technical positions implementing sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, Github and Stack Overflow
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in the above position and would like to more information please apply or contact Jamie Watts on firstname.lastname@example.org