Highly competitive base + bonus + benefits
7 months ago
Senior technology executive – CRM & ERP
An exceptionally high profile organisation is seeking a senior technology leader to assume group-level responsibility for CRM and ERP systems. You will be a hands-on technologist with significant leadership experience in a large organisation and be expected to drive both strategy and delivery.
You will have at least 20 years’ experience with CRM / ERP systems and at least 5 years in a senior management role.
- Overall management responsibility for large scale projects covering part or all of the full development life cycle from feasibility through to system implementation. This may include post-implementation support or other specialist functions (e.g. Release Management, Testing).
- Plan, organise and control projects in order to deliver required quality business solutions within agreed timescales and budget. You will be directly accountable for project resources and for identifying project stakeholders at an early stage and managing them effectively through a matrixed management structure.
- Manage large-scale projects which may have a number of directly controlled multi-disciplinary teams, across multiple locations, including outside of Hong Kong.
- Proactively manage clients’ expectations and anticipate needs to ensure that new IT systems can address their business requirements and streamline processes to meet project objectives.
- Define quality standards at the outset of the project and ensuring adherence through regular review.
- Define and track required actions to address potential risks and other issues. Prepare risk mitigation plans and ensure effective risk control measures are timely and effectively applied. Carry out regular reviews to identify areas of concern or risk.
- Apply effective, high quality, technical and management standards, tools, and techniques in ensuring compliance with company standards.
- Take overall responsibility for ensuring that project deliverables are capable of achieving the benefits defined in the project proposal.
- Manage vendors to deliver the products as specified, on time and within agreed cost.
- At least 20 years’ experience with CRM / ERP systems and at least 5 years in a senior management role.
- Have a track record of delivery over at least five years managing identifiable projects
- Demonstrable experience managing highly complex IT development programs in large organisations.
- Excellent project management skills across resource management, timelines, budgets, deliverables and risks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and experience in communicating effectively with project stakeholders up to, and including, C-suite.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in computer science or another technical or business related discipline.
- Fluent English, oral and written. Cantonese and/or Mandarin would be an advantage.