Highly competitive base + bonus + benefits
7 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Quantitative Developer to join an established trading team. You will be work on developing low latency cryptocurrency and FX trading systems and implementing trading strategies.
- Design and development of an automated trading system to include exchange connectivity, order management system and the risk management system.
- Work with traders to design and implement trading strategies, including quoting, hedging, arbitrage and market-making.
- Work with both business and technology teams to automate trading / reconciliations and analytics.
- Provide technical support for the trading system
- 5+ years of C++ server-client system development.
- Hardcore C/C++, python programming on both Linux and Windows.
- Experience in developing exchange connectivity and automated trading systems.
- Experience in designing multi-threaded and network socket software
- MongoDB or KDB/Q programming would be well regarded
- Experience developing market-making systems would be a bonus
- 10-15 years' experience with C++
- A minimum of 5 years' experience with Windows GUI development (WIN32, WPF, UWP)
- Good understanding of data visualization and rendering using C++ with DirectX or OpenGL
Preferred but not essential skills:
- Trading systems experience from either buy-side or sell-side
- Understanding of Boost, ZeroMQ, MongoDB, ProtoBuffer
We will consider international applications however, given current travel and immigration restrictions, preference will be given to candidates with the right to live and work in either Hong Kong or Singapore.