Boston, Cincinnati, Dallas, Providence
Varies by location
29 days ago
We are currently partnered with a leading asset management firm with offices in the New York, Dallas, Boston, Raleigh, and Kentucky areas. This firm is well known for its industry-leading diversity and inclusion, benefits, and work culture.
The Senior Vendor Risk Manager would join a team responsible for the policy and oversight of various vendors for the firm. This team develops vendor relationships while improving best practices in relation to the firm's vendor policy.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding the risk framework
- Find errors/weaknesses within the policy
- Improve and enhance the vendor risk framework for the entire firm
- Analyze the risk of the firm's vendor portfolio
- Various reporting to regulators/key internal members
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of quantitative experience
- Vendor risk
- Risk Management
- Taking complex concepts and clearly communicating them
- Collaborative/team mindset
This role will consider sponsorship on a case-by-case basis.
If you are interested in this role please feel free to apply!