13 days ago
You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident in order to qualify. Location: Full-Remote United States
This is a role for a Senior Web App Focused Penetration Tester. You’ll be reporting to the Sr. Manager of Penetration Testing. You will be expected to lead and manage enterprise-wide security projects, including penetration testing activities pertaining to the application and mobile security.
You will be joining a mature team with a shared purpose throughout your different projects. They will support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, from in-depth training and coaching to manager support and network-building opportunities, they’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
- MUST keep up to date in the information security industry, including keeping abreast with current software technologies, platforms, frameworks, and security issues.
- MUST have familiarity with testing web applications, APIs, and web services.
- MUST have mobile application testing experience.
- MUST have familiarity with BurpSuite Professional, dynamic application security (DAST) tools, and static source code analysis (SAST) tools.
- MUST have familiarity with black-box, grey-box, and white-box security assessments.
- MUST have familiarity with manual application security testing, penetration testing methodologies, the OWASP Top 10, and the OWASP Testing Guide