about 2 months ago
My client is a top-tier, global, management consultancy whose technology advisory business has a particular focus on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services.
We are looking for experienced technology practitioners, at varying levels of seniority, with hands-on knowledge of ServiceNow as well as, preferably, cloud and workflow technologies.
- Utilise your domain expertise to create customised solutions for clients
- Design and manage the execution of a large-scale transformation programs.
- Leverage domain expertise to either enable a client’s strategic agenda and/or strengthen Deloitte’s market position.
- Position yourself as a ‘go-to’ subject matter expert leading edge technologies and how they affect transformative business models
- Lead delivery projects and provide strategic direction across client accounts.
- Generate innovative ideas and turn them into profitable business opportunities with existing and potential clients.
- Apply deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement.
- Build deep relationships across both internal and external stakeholders
- ServiceNow project implementation experience
- Knowledge and experience with AWS, Google Cloud Platform and/or Azure
- Bachelor's degree, or above, in Computer Science or other technical discipline
- Experience with in infrastructure/cloud architecture
- Track record in ITSM technologies is an advantage
- Experience with database implementation and integration with cloud platforms
- Fluent English language.
- Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) speakers who are currently based overseas can be considered with relocation package.