4 months ago
It established 20 years ago (AUM: over US$ 500 million), is one of the leading European fixed income managers with offices worldwide with the majority of the operations taking place in the US and Europe. Due to market demands, they are looking to re-establish their HK office and are in the lookout for a Type 9 Responsible Officer with a particular focus on Portfolio Management.
- Responsible to act as one of the two Responsible Officers in license application and overall set up for the Hong Kong office.
- Act as a key figure in all investment related projects – portfolio management with a particular focus on fixed income.
- Work closely with operations and sales teams locally and globally – provide support for fund setup, operations, compliance on all investment projects.
- Ensure all activities are compiled with the regulations of the SFC.
- Maintain close contact with internal stakeholders based in the US and Europe.
- 8+ years of relevant experience operating in Hong Kong.
- Existing SFC Type 9 Responsible Officer license holder, unconditional and SFC Type 4 are a plus.
- Bachelor degree of above in finance related major.
- Solid exposure in portfolio management with track records (preferably in fixed income).
- Sound knowledge in operations and compliance.
- Excellent interpersonal skill and ability in office / team development and management.
- Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).