Dundalk - Republic of Ireland
9 months ago
As soon as possible
A global biologics drug development company are looking for a site utilities engineer to join the largest greenfield biotech project in Europe, with a large influx of funding this will be the first of multiple build-outs across the region.
The HVAC utilities is responsible for the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of all the sites HVAC systems in line with the relevant auditing (HPRA/FDA) and safety standards. You will be expected to control and manage the site HVAC utilities to deliver compliant systems capable of safe and continuous supplies to all points and users without interruption.
- The successful candidate would be expected to act as an SME for the site HVAC utility systems and point of contact for HVAC utility-related queries.
- Management and control of associated site HVAC utilities operational budget
- Review and approve HVAC utility system modifications, change requests and SOP's
- Identify, build, nd implement HVAC utility system training matrix across the site.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring, trending,and reporting all utility equipment and systems performance. Conduct analysis of bad actors and drive a programme to improve the ability of equipment
- Lead deviation investigations within the department. Use lean six sigma tools to drive root cause analysis and CAPA completion
- Project work with regard to specification, scope definition, budget preparation, detailed engineering design, purchasing, inspection, validation, installation and commissioning of all new machinery and buildings.
- Experience of operation of HVAC equipment within the sterile/biotech pharmaceutical sector
- Thorough knowledge of safety,GMP and environmental regulatory requirements associated with HVAC
- A proven track record of delivering continuous improvement and value-added activities
- Ability to lead and motivate multi-skilled maintenance technicians
Fantastic salary and benefits package on offer, if you are open to the opportunity and would like to learn more please do reach out - firstname.lastname@example.org or +44203 545 1110