10 months ago
HW is currently working with one of the most exciting and recognised fintech's in Europe right now, who are looking to grow out and scale up the firm's alternative SME finance product services.
They have multiple business streams within their credit services and have many customisable opportunities for the right entrepreneurial, smart, and technically equipped professional.
We are specifically looking to speak with Credit Risk professionals who have a great understanding of the BeNeLux SME lending market, with previous experience in credit risk underwriting and portfolio management.
Our client is looking to grow out their credit risk function with ambitious and smart individuals who can bring a problem-solving mindset. People who are passionate about tech and finding new ways of providing products for the end customer.
This individual will need to extract data and perform risk and profitability analysis & also implement changes to the business rules management system.
- Create structure in disordered information/data
- Manipulate and explore data (SQL, Python R, SAS)
- Credit Risk Underwriting (Automated preferable)
- Credit policy analysis
- Credit risk systems
- Credit decision science
- Carry out Risk & Profitability analysis on data
- Stakeholder engagement
- Design and implement strategies in a rapidly evolving industry
- Generate insights and recommendations to help define & optimize Credit Risk Appetite
- Communicate insights and recommendations to the executive board
You should have
- A degree from a university in a numerate subject (e.g. Economics, Science, Engineering or Business)
- Applicable work experience
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience with Underwriting, Consumer or SME Credit/Lending,
- Strong attention to detail and experience in using structured approaches to problem-solving
- Significant drive and ambition
- Strong conceptual ability
- Preferably an understanding for how to perform data extraction and manipulation, as well as programming languages is a plus (SQL, R, Python, MatLab, Java, C# etc…)
This role is specifically to work in Amsterdam and requires fluent English language skills.