about 1 month ago
Solution Architect (Snowflake) (Dutch-speaking)
You're a solution architect familiar with Cloud-based architectures and DW/BI/Analytics domain knowledge with experience in Snowflake. You’ll work on solutions and technologies to help our clients move their on-premises data warehouses to the cloud products like Snowflake, Big Query, and others. You work to provide thought leadership, solutions, and support others with your expertise. This is a permanent opportunity based in Amsterdam
The Solution Architect (Snowflake) (Dutch-speaking) will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Design and Implement cloud data platform and cloud-related architectures
- Design solution leveraging Snowflake native capabilities
- Collaborating within a project team to solve complex problems
- Thought leadership, strategy, and direction for the Snowflake practice
The Solution Architect (Snowflake) (Dutch-speaking) will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
- 8+ years experience in data warehousing/BI/analytics
- 3+ years experience as an Architect
- 3+ years of experience working in Cloud platforms
- Understanding of migration, dev/ops, ETL/ELT, and BI required
- At least 6 to 12 months of experience work with/in Snowflake
- Understanding Snowflake design patterns and migration architectures is a major plus
- Strong understanding of the Snowflake architecture
- Understand Snowflake roles and user security
- Understanding of Snowflake capabilities like Snowpipe, STREAMS, etc.
If you are a skilled Solution Architect (Snowflake) (Dutch-speaking), you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.