é40,000 - €80,000
9 months ago
Who will I be working for?
You will be working for a market-leading OT/ICS Security firm. They are really starting to dominate this space and their expansion plans are incredible. If career progression within this exceptionally interesting market is important to you then this is definitely the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
What will I be doing as a SOC Analyst?
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting of alerts and issues within the SOC
- Tailoring individual solutions to each customer
- Strengthen the ICS Security capabilities of customers by sharing knowledge and leading periodic meetings
- Execute research on vulnerabilities and malware, develop ICS intelligence and publish findings
What skills do I need?
- ability to work unattended to deadlines;
- Strong OT understanding within one or more CNI verticals with standards awareness;
- Strong IT & Security skill sets;
- Participate in network assessment and communication traffic analysis;
- Work with customers on detailed network event analysis;
What perks do I get?
- Possibility to work completely remotely with only 25% travel to sites across the EU
- Good salary package and PTO;
- The opportunity to develop yourself by e.g. writing whitepapers and articles;