Leusden and Enschede
€48.000 - €66.000
about 2 months ago
Are you a professional who wants to develop into an independent SOC Analyst so that you can support, make safer and advise our managed security customers with cyber threats? Then come and work at our Security Operating Center (SOC). We are an ambitious organization that is building a future as the best cybersecurity player in the Netherlands.
What will your challenge be?
As a SOC Analyst you contribute to the monitoring, detection and timely follow-up of potential security threats and incidents at our customers. Independently, you actively give customers specific advice to solve or mitigate incidents. In addition, you contribute to the further development of our SOC services and processes. You are also able to actively share your knowledge and skills with fellow analysts to help them grow in their field.
Some of the daily activities of a SOC Analyst are:
- Detect, analyze and follow up on potential security threats
- Providing action-oriented and user-friendly advice to our customers in the event of incidents
- Developing use cases & playbooks for our monitoring
- Supporting the successful onboarding of new customers
- Coaching colleagues
- Actively collaborate with other departments, such as our CERT
- Thinking about how we can improve our services
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate is driven to be the best in his field, has a positive attitude and likes to work in a team. You have already gained a considerable amount of experience within a SOC. You have good communication skills and enjoy helping to further develop the department. In this you contribute technically, but you are also involved in further shaping the work processes. For optimal performance of the position, it is also useful that you have:
- HBO work and thinking level, preferably technical IT or IT security
- Several years of experience as an analyst or in a similar role
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with SIEM/SOAR tooling
- Customer- and result-oriented by showing flexibility as well as working accurately and by providing a service-oriented attitude
- You know how to keep a cool head under pressure and you are good at setting the right priorities
- You are a certified analyst (such as SANS or CISSP)
- You coach your colleagues and help them grow
- In addition to going in-depth, you enjoy broadening and exploring new technologies.
- Fluency in Dutch is a must
What is offered to you?
- A versatile package of tasks that you can largely shape yourself and in which you can take the responsibility that suits you
- A competitive salary that matches your knowledge and experience
- 25 vacation days based on 40 hours
- A pension scheme
- A personal choice budget, for example for the purchase of extra vacation days or saving for extra pension
- A laptop, telephone allowance, standby allowance
- Travel allowance
- Budget for professional training and/or conference visits