Up to €90,000
20 days ago
Social Media Senior Manager
Hamlyn Williams is currently partnering with a global internet business that provides a variety of tech-enabled financial solutions to both retail business and consumers around the world.
We are searching for a Senior Manager to come in and head up Our Social Media division in Amsterdam. You will be part of a forever growing Social Media function & integral to the improvement and growth of the department built of extremely talented specialists.
Responsibilities Will Include but Not Limited to:
- Vendor and Agent management - handle the regional relationship with our vendors and in-house agents, ensuring consistency in approach and service across all markets
- Define, implement, and optimize performance metrics. Optimize area operations to get to standard service levels.
- Global work - As the bridge between global and local teams; translate the global strategy for your markets, input into innovative customer experiences we can scale
- Measurement - Report on performance indicators like brand favourability and trust monthly for our key markets and explain the implications of results to craft the work accordingly.
- Processes - Implement global scalable processes, tooling, and best practices
- Integration with brand marketing: Liaise with the brand and country marketing managers to optimize campaign creatives for social channels
- Deep dive on data to produce valuable insights and lead initiatives to get our Social Media service to the next level
- Coordinate with several markets for a best-in-class service across the world
Package & Remuneration
- On offer is an extremely competitive remuneration package with a very enticing benefits offering
- Basic Salary of up to €90,000 for more experienced candidates
- Working from home scheme up to 3 days a week if required
- Extensive Stock option bonus offered to all employees which can increase yearly
If you have any questions, please contact Bradford Rosser on email by email@example.com