15 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have recently partnered with an exciting start-up who are looking to scale their development team in many areas.
The organisation are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, self-motivated, inquisitive and knowledgeable software developer to join a growing team where developing is the centre of everything they do.
If you are knowledgeable, passionate about working on developing and implementing new software while growing and using the most modern languages.
The skilled Software Developer will be responsible for:
- Develop platform related services and integrations to evolve the platform
- Manage selected areas of the platform including related services and 3rd party integrations.
- Report to appointed members of the staff and development team
- Support the evolution of the different ways of working, code standard and related topics
- Suggest improvements and best practices from your own experience and expertise
The skilled Software Developer will need:
- An enthusiastic attitude to learning
- Full stack experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience of Web Architecture and back end frameworks
- Good level of communication in English
If you would like to be considered, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org