4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is delighted to be partnered with a fantastic fast-growing Asset Manager based in Luxembourg. Within the Developer role, you will be responsible for developing internal solutions in order to leverage and maximize the efficiency of processes, create scalable applications with a high degree of reliability, collaborate in the creation of new solutions, and propose new technologies.
As a Quant Researcher you will need:
- Master’s degree or Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, preferably in Engineering or Computer science;
- Understanding ASP.NET / .NET Core;
- Databases: M-SQL, PostgreSQL etc;
- Experience with at least one scripting language;
- Portfolio of own projects;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to develop creative solutions for technically challenging problems;
- English is a must, any other languages are considered an advantage;
- 1+ year' experience in C# / VB.Net technologies, MVC, Visual Studio IDE environment;
- Git and Git workflows knowledge;
If you are interested please contact me directly at email@example.com
I am a Quantitative Analytics & Risk market specialist working with a large variety of clients across Financial Services. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at +442039657291 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.