Strong Market Rates Available
12 months ago
What company will I be working for?
We are currently working with a prestigious, market-leading, global Defence company with an annual turnover of $30 billion. They are involved in a fantastic range of projects in the UK, from unmanned stealth aircraft to crime scene forensic systems. They are currently in the middle of an extraordinary growth phase, looking to hire across both the business and the UK. It truly is an excellent time to join the company; a chance to work with the best of the best, progress within a prestigious organisation and work on projects that are in the interest of national security.
What will I be doing?
You will be to supporting the team in scrum/agile development, software design, requirements analysis, conducting research & development on new software technologies and supporting the pursuit of new business.
What skills do I need?
- Experience in design, development, test and integration of quality software
- Has experience of designing and developing innovative software solution
- Has experience in Java and the use of object oriented design
- Keen to learn a broad range of technologies on the Java stack
- DV Security Clearance
- Current UK Government clearance
- Experience of UK Government working practices
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies, such as Confluence, Jira and Wiki’s
- Exposure to DevOps approaches and associated tools e.g. Bamboo, BitBucket, Stash & Jenkins
- Knowledge and experience with Nifi
- Technical exposure of Messaging Technologies
- Linux operating systems (Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server/CentOS)
- Experience across different programming languages, such as: Java EE, C++
- Working experience across some of the following frameworks: EJB, JSF, Spring, JUnit, EasyMock
- Experience with open source products, e.g. Apache Foundation products.
How do I apply?
Feel free to reach out to Jack Reece to find out more about this opportunity, or send a CV in for review.