about 2 months ago
Software Engineer (DataOps)
We are building a cloud-ready state of the art Data Analytics Platform to help ING to be even more data-driven. This is a joined effort, and you will be part of a distributed multi-national and multi-cultural team. There is plenty of work and fun down this road. This permanent position will be based in Warsaw, Poland
The Software Engineer (DataOps) will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- 20 % will be data analytics components maintenance
- 40 % will be data analytics solutions architecture design
- 40 % will be data analytics components development and integration
The Software Engineer (DataOps) will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
- You have experience in Kubernetes and Helm
- You have great software engineering skills (statically typed languages)
- You have experience with SQL and NoSQL databases,
- You are familiar with BigData integration and tooling
- You have skills in interpreted languages, e.g. Python
- Experience with data-related projects
- Knowledge of data manipulation and transformation,
- Experience with Kafka/Atlas/Airflow/Amundsen/Elasticsearch.
The technology stack is Kubernetes, Python, Java/Scala, Kafka, Kafka Streams, Kafka Connect, Kafka Schema Registry, Airflow, Atlas, Amundsen (Flask + ReactJS), Cassandra and Elasticsearch.
If you are a skilled Software Engineer (DataOps) you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.