$120,000 - $180,000
3 months ago
Software Engineer – Java, TypeScript, GraphQL, Angular, Vue, Django, Python, AWS
$120,000 – $180,000 base, plus benefits
Our client is a fintech firm that enables all business entities to advocate digital currency and decentralized blockchains for B2C/B2B commerce and financial applications all around the world. The platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. The client is also the developer of one of the fastest growing digital currencies in the world, which has supported over $1.5 trillion in transactions in the previous year.
Our client stands by the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more efficient and decentralized world economy. Our client wants to tackle the global economy and distinguish their product as the basis of open transactions with different users with new technologies. This in turn will raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere! The perfect candidate is respectful, driven, communicative, ethical, dedicated, and an active listener! We expect a candidate that would reject dishonesty, manipulation, and mediocrity!
As a software engineer, you are responsible for maintaining the equity crowdfunding platform in the U.S., offering a two-sided marketplace for issuers and investors, and enabling internet-native markets to flourish. The platform dramatically changes the way private companies can acquire capital and allows investors access to seed private companies. This supports an expansive marketplace of ~450,000+ investors and hundreds of startups, deploying over $250 million into nearly 250 startups over range of sectors and locations.
You will directly contribute to investors, founders and startups, and internal users on the platform by
- Follow the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) stages and methodologies for the phenomenal features and products
- This includes Planning, Designing, Developing, Testing, Integrating, Deploying, and Maintaining.
- Actively collaborating with management, product team members, and other engineers to help realize business and technical visions
- Management of technical debt to ensure development velocity remains responsive
- Eventually becoming an expert on startup investing, venture capital, and fundraising
Senior Software Engineer
- 4+ years of relevant experience in software development
- Experience in designing, building, and deploying secure, scalable services
- Ability to work well cross-functionally
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, think rigorously and make hard decisions/tradeoffs quickly and correctly
- Comfort in a fast-pace environment with a high level of autonomy and responsibilities
- Working knowledge of GraphQL
- Strong Backend experience with OOP (Java)
- Experience with Angular/Vue, Django/Python and cloud services AWS
- Understanding of API design and REST principles
- Experience with web application design, scalability, and framework