£30,000 - £45,000
10 months ago
An exciting leading global security company providing the most innovative systems, products and solutions in autonomous systems and cyber are on the hunt for a highly motivated, experienced and specialist Software Engineer to work across their forensics and bio-metrics domain at a fantastic time in their growth plans.
What will I be doing?
You will be joining their team as a Software Development Engineer where your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team in applying knowledge of computer science principles
- Assisting in the computer programming languages and techniques to code software applications
- You will be providing identity management and crime scene forensic systems, which use fingerprints to provide the principal means of forensically verifying or resolving identities in the United Kingdom for law enforcement
What skills and experience will I need?
- Java or C / C++
- Experience with software development life cycle
- Experience in SOAP, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Postgres DB
- Experience with Shell Scripting
- Python programming skills
- Experienced with Oracle or any other relational DB to continuously innovate the world of cyber security
What’s on offer?
You will be able to gain and maintain UK government clearances in addition to using your skills and expertise to make a difference in enabling global security in the company’s efforts moving forward.
You will also have access to a benefits package that provides you with the flexibility to balance your professional career with your personal life, health & well-being benefits, discount schemes, pension benefits and investment in your future development.
For more information on this premier opportunity contact Omarion Blackman at email@example.com.